Sunday, November 12, 2017

Happy Wedding Anniversary Mr. Hubby!

On our anniversary, I want to say thank you
For staying beside me all through these years.
You always understand my tantrums and bear all of my shortcomings.

You are the sweetest, kindest and humblest person I’ve ever known.
I think I am the luckiest woman in the world because that person is my husband.

You had turned my life to a poem.
And its rhythm makes my dears and nears
to rejoice ever and ever.

For all the kisses and embraces we’ve shared,
for all the laughter and pain we endured,
and for the children that we have,
I love you so much!
We are stronger than ever and
let us continue to stay in love with each other.

To the man I have chosen to love
And be with me for a lifetime, Happy 18th Wedding Anniversary!
I want you to know that words are not enough to say that I love you.
Let me kiss you instead!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tahniah.. Till jannah..

Happy Birthday Baby Manis

Assalamualaikum,  Hari ini baby Covid Ummi ni dah genap setahun. Begitu pantas masa berlalu ya? Baru rasa macam semalam sahaja Ummi melahirk...